Any remodeling project can be a giant undertaking. It will be disruptive, inconvenient, and messy; however, there are ways to minimize all those negative attributes that are necessary in improving your home. The thoughtful ways of minimizing the negative parts of remolding is what sets Arc & Angle Home Builders apart from the rest.
We minimize the mess by protecting floors with paper, raising plastic walls to contain dust, utilizing air filter machines to further contain dust, and generally just treat your home like our own. Not only do we take steps to minimize the physical mess, we also spend more time on the front end of the project thoroughly planning your vision from beginning to end. Are & Angle Home Builder's open and clear communication facilitates in making the project run smoothly and better achieve your expectations.
During construction we will not use any "quick fixes" or shoddy materials. We are committed to using the best quality materials for your budget. You can be a good contractor. And you can be a fast contractor. But you cannot be good and fast. It takes time make it right; and this is the only way to get the outcomes we desire.
In addition to the above benefits of working with us, here are 10 things that make us different:
- We have open lines of communication
- We return phone calls promptly
- We are timely
- We use very thorough, yet easy to navigate, online project management software
- We are committed to helping our customers make the best decisions
- We have been working with most of our trades for many years
- We have won Best of Houzz in the service category for 5 years in a row, 2014-2018.
- We stand by our work.
- We arrive at quick resolutions if problems do arise.
- We maintain a great reputation with local Building Officials.